Carnitine (L-carnitine) Burns Unwanted Fats Naturally
Carnitine - often referred to as L-Carnitine, is an amino acid. It is considered to be invaluable in the process of metabolizing fat within the body, as well as preventing the buildup of fat deposits in the heart. Your body makes it in the liver and kidneys and stores it in the skeletal muscles, heart, brain, and sperm. It is important for heart and brain function, muscle movement, and many other body processes.
As an essential element in breaking down fat within the body, carnitine plays an important role in converting fat into energy. Proper levels of this amino acid in the body will help to promote overall physical fitness, as any intake of fat will be efficiently used to fuel the functions of the body.
Usually, your body can make all the carnitine it needs. Some people, however, may not have enough carnitine because their bodies cannot make enough or can’t transport it into tissues so it can be used. Some other conditions, such as angina or intermittent claudication, can also cause low levels of carnitine in the body, as can some medications.
- Eggs Reduce Stroke Risk
- Here’s What Happens to Your Body When You Consume Okra
- Reishi is now believed to have life extending properties
- Frequently Asked Questions about Allergy
- Support Digestion and Fat Loss with Betaine Hydrochloride (HCl)
- Could Papaya Leaf be a Cancer Treatment?
- Malabar Spinach
- How Does Essential Natural Male Vitality Work?
- Ultra-violet (UV) Rays and Sunscreens Explained